Thursday, July 2, 2009

Meet Sparkle - the Americana gal


In a hurry today but wanted to post this since I am running like a week behind! I am having a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SALE on the website for e-patterns at http://www.frogstofairydust.com/. Also, this is my newest pattern and doll available on there. Her name is Sparkle, and she was named by a great customer and now friend, Jeanne! Jeanne received the Sparkle pattern free for naming my dolly. Thanks so much Jeanne! She's actually named another pattern that will be out soon, but it's a secret as it's a swap gift for another friend, Kerri, in Canada! The only hint I'm giving is that it's a critter dressed up as a bug! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . mailing tomorrow, but you never know how long it could take to travel from Oklahoma to Canada!


Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment