Friday, May 22, 2009

I am Mighty Mom!


Here's a sneak peek of my newest dollie. She has a bit of a softie flare to her. I am falling in love with softies right now, so I feel like my style is changing. Nah, I just have multiple personalities when it comes to my doll making. Tomorrow I will make something so uglee, only a mother could love it! Anyway, Mighty Mom here is representing the way we all feel from time to time . . . we know we have super powers, but we are not always happy about having to use them! It's the end of the school year, so I am worn about as thin as I can go, and Mighty Mom is sitting on my desk to remind me that . . . well, I have no other choice but suck it up and deal with all the extra activities. My desk is cluttered with water balloons, balloon animals, tattoos, face paint, teacher gifts, prizes, etc. (it's the end of year party this afternoon). Mighty Mom will be available on my website as an e-pattern shortly, but I'd love to know what you think about her. Thanks guys!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, it's Naomi from Craft. Love the dollie. Great work, gonna have a bigger nosey on your blog now. Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that doll sure looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. great jobo on the craft room...wish mine was that big....and I am getting like you...love my prim grungey dolls but have for some strange reason taken a liking to the new softies...lol.
    Isn't it wierd how our tastes change...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurry and show us the rest of that baby...
    Cath Ü

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo you crafty girl....tease, tease....she looks really prettie!!!! looking forward to the finished photo!
    hugz
    Pam

    ReplyDelete