Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Pattern Release - Puppy Love


I love Valentine's Day . . . always have! The colors just make me happy. In fact, I love it so much that I got married on Valentine's Day 8 years ago! Of course, now I realize how dumb that was because HE THINKS he can get away with one gift!!! lol

Above is my newest pattern (and dolly) . . . Primitive Puppy Love! The doll is up for auction on ebay, and so is the paper pattern http://shop.ebay.com/frogs2fairydust/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25. Click to go there. The e-pattern is available on patternmart.com under Frogs to Fairy Dust.

I am typing this as I wait for the paint to dry on my coffee table . . . can't wait to get it finished so I can show you all! My 50 cent can of OOPS paint from The Home Depot is a great almond color . . . love those good buys!

No comments:

Post a Comment