Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Prim Christmas Tree and Ornie Swaps

First of all, I wanted to show you my 9 ft skinny prim tree. It's a "work in progress", but I love pulling it out every year and adding a few new ornaments. Each one has a special place in my heart.

Through one of my wonderful customers, and now a great friend, I have met a wonderful group of women who also love primitive dolls and crafting. I was able to participate in a few Christmas swaps, and I wanted to share my goodies with you.

THESE ADORABLE ORNIES CAME FROM SHARON IN AUSTRALIA!
along with tons of goodies for my kids and other fun stuff for me:)
These are the ornies that I sent her (and the big blackie is a tree topper).

This is the snowgal I received from Sue of Rabbit Hollow Prims!

And this is the snowman I sent to Sue.




This is the lovely parcel I received from Kirrily in Australia. It has the crow banner (which matches my living room perfectly), ornies, and goodies for my kiddos.
I can't show you her stuff because it's lost somewhere, and I'm still hoping and praying it gets there by Christmas so she can at least see it before she tears down the Christmas decor.



And this is my fireplace with the banner. The colors look a little off in the picture.
WISHING ALL MY PRIM LOVING FRIENDS A WONDERFUL (SIMPLE) CHRISTMAS!






No comments:

Post a Comment